Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Journeys

I had the opportunity to spend an hour with my Pastor to tell him all the wonderful things that have happened to me and my family during this most difficult time. I will write all of the stories soon here. He then asked me to help him with his sermon. I am sure I will be a little nervous, but this new faith journey I have just begun is SO COOL to me.

The sermon is for Confirmation Sunday. Pastor Todd will be talking about how GOD is sometimes hard to feel and how do we have faith if we can not see or feel him. So I am going to tell 2 of my stories from the last few weeks of my Dads life that I was able to feel GOD! I hope that some of the kids really take it to heart and feel GOD some day like I did. It took me 32 years, so it will come some day!

All I can say is "THANK YOU DAD FOR ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THESE PAST FEW WEEKS, IT HAS CHANGED ME FOREVER! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!"

No comments: