Saturday, September 11, 2010

Maddie is a Kindergartener!





My baby has started Kindergarten! I have to say that the week leading up to the first day was stressing me out! They had a million papers to fill out, supplies to buy, clothes to buy, name tag to make, and much more! She was so excited and ready! I know that... but I have to say the bus thing was the hardest for me. I was so used to me taking her to school. Knowing just were I left her, how she go there and when she would be in my arms again. This was my job!!! I did not like the idea of her getting in the bus with someone I did not know who was driving, going on a path that I was not familiar with, and wondering how she would be getting into the school! I told myself I was not going to be THAT parent that followed the bus on the first day of school, but I must admit I might do it on Monday or Tuesday! I want to know where that thing goes! LOL!! Call me over protective, that is ok!
Maddie was told to make a name tag for school. All of the other teachers supplied the name tags for the kids but not ours! Although this was an easy task, we had a great idea! (we know how to make things complicated! ) I made her an ID badge! It was so simple and easy and Jeff had it printed at work! She loved it, I loved it... (See below!)
Overall, she had a great first day and is excited to go back again on Monday! I am still getting used to her being gone! Still miss her when she is not here... but I am sure that will wear off soon!









1 comment:

my rebel took over said...

Fun! I'm glad you took a photo of her name tag. I knew you would Photoshop something up and I was trying to get a good look at it on your Facebook pictures.