Friday, September 21, 2007

It's Slow Coming....


Ok, so as Amy knows, this Blog is frustrating me. So here is my first attempt to post something. The header is a whole other story and I am determined to figure it out. Please check back often to see if I am still going or gave up.

This picture is my first attempt at Digital Scrapbooking. I have to say this is becoming an addiciton. It does seem to be time consuming, but I know I am addicted when I have passed up the chance to nap while the girls are napping three days in a row so I could scrap. Well, I sit here and watch the clock. It is currently 11 pm and there is still toys to pick up and dishes to unload and reload. I guess I better put this obsession to the side so my house is not totally neglected!!

3 comments:

Old Optonline account said...

Moo-ahh-ahhhh! Welcome to the dark side! Don't feel bad, it's 12:30am now. I have a birthday party to run tomorrow and what am I doing? Digi-scrapping!

Congratulations on your first page. Let the obsession begin...

Michelle said...

Do you and Amy use http://smilebox.com/? Heard it was a pretty cool site for digital scrapbooking.

Nikki said...

I have played with it for a few minutes, not really sure how good it is yet!