Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bubbles Everywhere!!

So I thought I would share what Madison (and Cousins) have been up too. Today we went to Amy's house so the girls could all play together. Abby and Grace got a new play kitchen for their birthday's that Madison was dying to play with. So Amy trusts her girls playing upstairs alone (mind you the monitor was on.) All of a sudden I hear Grace crying..but not bad. Amy says, "Don't worry, that is her pretend cry." The cry started to change and I ran upstairs to find Grace with too many tears for such a little cry. Come to find out she had soap in her eyes. And you ask... how did she get soap in her eyes?? Yes, BLAME MADISON. I swear her wipes addiction has turned into a soap addiction. We then found Abby and Madison washing their hands with Kandoo soap in the play kitchen. Ok, so I was a little mad... we cleaned it all up and then let them play some more. About 20+ minutes later I heard sounds coming from the bathroom... again. This time I ran upstairs to find Madison on the toilet washing again... but this time with softsoap. A bit more bubbles. After I yelled at her... I looked into the bedroom to see the soap all over Abby and Grace again... all over the sink and toys.. all over the refigerator. UGGG... I was so mad at her. I know she started it.. she really has an addiction to washing her hands. And this is not because she is a clean freak...she just likes playing with soap. Lesson learned... hide all soap from Madison. But I can assure you.. that will not happen again! Oh wait, I forgot one detail. To wash them up this time required using the shower because they produced too many bubbles for the sink.

Amy, again I am sorry that my little devil has shown your girls something new to play with. And I hope they don't cause you more trouble in this area!! I guess we too learned not to let them be quite for more than 1 minute!!

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

I think it's too funny that we both had to jump on our blogs and talk about the bubbles! It was funny. Ok, it won't be funny if it happens again, but I can laugh about it this time.

What we really learned is that we still don't get any "mommy" time sitting and chatting while the kiddies play!