Saturday, October 6, 2007

Beginning to Feel Better

As many of you know I am working hard to loose all of my baby weight. I did not like the way I felt. With Madison I put on just about the same amount of weight, but I did not really care. When I lost my last 5 lbs (2 years later) I got pregnant again. I refuse to wait the 2 years again. So anyhow, with Weight Watchers they tell you to have a "goal" in mind and try to reach it. Although I have a long term weight goal I would love to reach, I try to set smaller goals. And today I reached one of these goals. I was able to put my wedding rings on again. This may seem silly to some of you, but meant so much to me. So I figured, OK.. one goal was met today, let me try the other. And that is to fit into a pair of Jeans I received for x-mas last year and was not able to wear then. I tried them on.. I got them up and buckled, but still not acceptable to wear outside of the house. I know I will get there and it just gives me incentive to continue on. I am just amazed at how putting my rings back on is making me begin to feel better!! Keep me in your prayers as I continue the weight loss. I know I will do it, it just takes time!!

No comments: