Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Preschool is on order!!

I just thought I would share our joys with you! Yesterday Madison FINALLY pooped on the potty. I know this is really not exciting for those of you that are not parents. But, let me tell you... pure joy for me! After she yelled her usual "I'm done and I did it!", she said, "now I can go to school." And she is right, I did tell her as soon as she was all potty trained she could go to school. I will wait a few weeks to see if this pooping on the potty idea is here to stay or was not just a fluke thing, then I will call to see if there are openings for her at school.

I took her to toys r us to pick out something to celebrate her accomplishments. I handed her the only $7.00 in my pocket and wouldn't you know the only thing she wanted was the bones candy for a quarter in the gumball machines. I really did try to get her to spend the money on something else that I know she likes like lipstick or little puppies. Nope... all she needed was a quarter. I was let off easy on this one. I love their simple minds and how money does not matter yet. I know that will change so I am enjoying it now.

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

Yay Maddie! ...and I am so jealous! I think I'll head off in a corner and pout for a bit. Hmph.