Monday, September 8, 2008

Maddie's First Day of Preschool 2008


Here we are again... September. Madison went to Preschool today for the first time. She loved it and loves her teachers. She is in a class with most of the same kids from last year. There are a few new kids, but she knows them from the neighborhood! I hope she continues to love school! Tomorrow is her first day of Ballet, which she has been waiting for for about 3 months! She is going to be fluttering around this house all day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow, I love the big girl haircut. I thought she went to pre-school last year too. I bet this is big kid pre-school. I want to see some ballet pics too. I am going to miss the farah faucett hair.

Linda said...

Oh my goodness, look at this gorgeous girl!! She could be going off to high school (and I LOVE the new 'do!!). Hope ballet was a HUGE hit--I'm sure it was!!

XOXOXO

L. = )

Anonymous said...

OMG...love the haircut! She is so adorable! You need to put up more pics!
~Chrissy

Kelly Kristine said...

Omg!! WAY too cute!! and i love the slide!! and how in all thats holy did you get the top part?!! sooooo pretty! xoxooxoxoxoxo love you!!

Kelly