Friday, November 23, 2007

All Nighter!!

Last night I pulled an all nighter with my mom and sisters. And, no we were not drinking! Actually we were shopping. We went to Liberty Village at midnight. We actually thought we would be the only crazy ones out. But much our surprise we were among hundreds. There were lines to park and lines to get into stores. Some crazy people stood in lines in the freezing cold to shop in J.Crew. We were not among them. Anyhow, at about 3 AM we were done in Liberty Village. Off to the diner we went to waste an hour and fill up so we could be among the crazies at Kohls at 4am when then opened. I did not get home until almost 6 am. I knew I was in trouble, the girls would be awake in an hour! Ugg... somehow I survived it all and the hangover was not too bad. The shopping was great and I would do it again! It was also very nice to spend some time with my mom and sisters without the distraction of kids. Anyone else game for next year??

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

Hey...I tried to post a comment the other day on here, but I don't think it went through. I never got a message that it was submitted for your appoval...so I'm just trying it out again...