Thursday, November 29, 2007

Santa 2007

Today we went to go see Santa. I was pretty convinced that I too would be in the picture so I made sure I looked presentable. But much to my surprise Maddie was excited to see him! Yeah. She was very certain that she did not want to sit on his lap, but in the chair next to him. But, before she knew it Santa had her on his lap. The initial look on her face was priceless. But she was fine! She told Santa she wanted "Bones" for Christmas. These are little bone shaped candy in the little 25 cent machines at Babies R Us and Toys R Us. I better go collect my quarters!! I enjoyed today with my girls very much! I know that next year it will be Savannah screaming!!

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

Oh my gosh! How jeaslous am I that they both looked at the camera (or the general direction), and even more that they're BOTH smiling!? You'll have to share your secret. That is one great Santa shot!