Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tickled My Heart

There is nothing better than watching your husband play with the kids and the kids toys. Today Madison was given a gift of a huge set of Lincoln Logs. She was told they were something for her and Daddy to do together. So when Daddy and her had some time together tonight she brought them out to play with. It was so cute to watch them build together. But what really tickled my heart was that Jeff was playing for a bit with her, but she thought it was fun to knock the buildings down. Jeff had enough and told her that he was not playing anymore. I watched him continue to stare at the logs on the floor. He was not done playing I could tell. He popped off the couch about 2 minutes later and began to build again. He played with the logs for about 45 minutes all by himself, even after I had Maddie in bed. I love that!!! Here are a few pics of them tonight! Boy, I can not wait to see Jeff play with his son!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Madison was knocking down the buildings.......? I thought she decided that only rude little boys did that to her.

Yes, Jeff is very cute, I'll have to post some more cute pictures of him this weekend wearing pastel baby clothes.

my rebel took over said...

So cute!

Shiv said...

Cute! Yeah I think lincoln logs must be a guy thing. I personally am just not into them but the boys love to do them with Mike! He will be so excited with all the boy toys!

~Shiv

my rebel took over said...

Love the new look on your blog. Sandra figured out how to make the backgrounds so we can use the kits we have already to do it if we want. I'll share that fun info with you soon...

Anonymous said...

If you are going to give recognition of the FIRST GRANDSON, the pink background will have to give way to at least 1/3 blue, images of cars, trains, baseball, basketball (of course) ... you get the idea.