Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's Official.....

I had my 20 week ultrasound today. It was excited to be confirmed that this is in fact a boy!! Although the thought of a boy is a little scary to me. I have always said I can not have a boy because I don't know how to make gun noises with my mouth and I don't know how to play with dinosaurs... but I guess I will have to learn. I am excited to see Jeff play with toys of his past instead of dolls. I am excited to buy blue, but I really don't need to. Jeff's cousin, SK, gave us a HUGE box of clothes. If all the seasons match we are in great shape. I do need some infant things, but not many. And it is a great feeling to confirm that I can get rid of the pink stuff. Now I need to find someone close to me to have a girls. Weather it be my sister, who is expecting her first or Jeff's cousin who is waiting to adopt a girl. We will wait a little longer until I will need to unload some pink!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! So exciting! Culver can now navigate you through the world of a little boy after 2 girls! Can't wait to meet him!

~Shiv

Sandra said...

Knew it was, it had to be so I could get that huge box out of my house.

I can't see the penis.....

Boys are so much easier, just rub his head and go, no bows or hair knots. Try not to play with guns, we don't. You're already doing pretty well with the train set and sports stuff in the yard. Don't talk yourself into thinking a boy will be an alien experience, you'll see dinosaurs are not that hard.

my rebel took over said...

Woohoo! So excited to have some testosterone in this family! Abby & Grace picked out a little something for him today!

Sandra said...

With Madison as an experience, a boy version, hmmm. Perhaps Jeff should start wiring the house with surveillance cameras now. Madison as a boy, how long do you think it will take before the little one climbs up out onto the roof just for fun?