Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Visit to Grandma's

Last weekend we went to visit Grandma Carfaro and Uncle Billy. Madison is still a bit confused that Grandpa does not live there anymore and always asks when he is coming home. She is crazy about their bunny and their dog. She simply loves to go there and play with the animals. She needs nothing else... well almost. Sorry Grandma, but she is so in love with Uncle Billy and Jenna. She had Jenna doing all kinds of gymnastics and crazy moves until Uncle Billy came home. Then she got the 3 year old gitty laughs when they see a cute boy they want to show off to. Billy was lucky enough to come home right when Savannah wanted to go to bed. And his arms were her resting place. Madison also got a hold of my camera and went to take a dozen pictures of the bunny. Here is one to share. She actually did a pretty good job with the camera!

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Madison looks like a budding photographer, that is a really good picture. I love the action and the perspective. Maybe she can start her own digital scrapbook hobby. Got any pictures of the doggie?

One of my roomates in college was a floppy ear bunny. It was a fun house.

my rebel took over said...

Even though I'm worried she'll break it, I like seeing what Abby will do with the camera. That's a pretty good shot of the bunny she took!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki it's your brother Billy. That blog really warmed my heart. You know ever since dad left, which still hurts quite a bit, the one great thing that came out of it is that I received the opportunity to develop such a stronger relationship with you jeff and my nieces. I love you guys so much and cant wait to read more stories about the two....soon to be three well actually three soon to be five nieces and nephews wow!!.....loves of my life.....hope to see you again ASAP...send everyone there my love!

Nikki said...

Yeah, Uncle Billy can comment! Now that we know you can please comment often! Please send me your school email for the 100th time so I can really respond to your comment! nicolepyoung@verizon.net

Nikki said...

Yeah, Uncle Billy can comment! Now that we know you can please comment often! Please send me your school email for the 100th time so I can really respond to your comment! nicolepyoung@verizon.net

Nikki said...

Yeah, Uncle Billy can comment! Now that we know you can please comment often! Please send me your school email for the 100th time so I can really respond to your comment! nicolepyoung@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

lol my email at school that i check daily is wc528@nyu.edu