Sunday, May 18, 2008

A little Vacation Teaser

I am still recovering from our awesome vacation to Walt Disney World. We had a great time. We vacationed for one week with Jeffs mom and dad and his sister and her family. So all together there were 10 of us including 4 kids. For the most part we all did great working out the kinks of 3 families vacationing together. Savannah was a very good baby (except for the flights.) I think I am most worn out today from last nights flight. Savannah cried for most of it and then passed out the last 30 minutes. Ugg. Anyhow, we saw all we wished to see and more. We were in the parks for 5 days visiting, Magic Kingdom the most. Grammy treated all the girls (but I left Savannah home) to a princess breakfast. There we saw Snow White, Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Jasmine, Mulan, and Belle. The girls were told that if they did not eat the princesses would skip our table (that really worked for Maddie.) Madison was on a mission for the whole trip to find Cinderella. So on our last day we managed to find her, wait in a big line and... OH THAT IS WHAT DISNEY WAS ALL ABOUT! She was in aww of Cinderella and Belle. Her vacation, and mine, were made when she saw Cinderella. Abby and Grace's vacation were complete when they saw Peter Pan and Wendy. I have over 1200 pictures to sort through and scrap. I am ready to start tonight. I planned to work on it as the days went by on vacation, but I was so tired come bed time that is all I could think about.


Grammy and Pacca were nice enough to take care of the girls for us while we went out as husband and wife two nights. It was so nice to be alone with Jeff. I think is has been since before Savannah since we got out alone doing something we wanted to do, not things we had to do. I will try to post a few good pictures right now and then I will share my scrapbook pages as I finish them. I am going to make an 8 x 8 book and print it. Might take me a while, so hang tight! Thank you Grammy and Pacca for making this vacation possible. Please also visit Amys blog soon as there will be more stories and pictures of our travels.

2 comments:

HRP said...

In case you haven't noticed yet, we have arrived!...LOL!

I was hoping you'd have something posted already. I think I'm too tired to deal with that right now. Tomorrow...

Love the pictures and your first page! Can't wait to see more. Maybe I'll just copy yours, or better yet, I may just make you print two!

HRP said...

Ok, that last comment was posted by me (as in Amy). I wasn't paying attention, so missed that it was Harland that was logged in (and still is)!