Friday, July 18, 2008

Savannah is ONE!!

Savannah is turning ONE on Sunday. I can not believe it has been a year already. This gives me insite to my next year. I have to remind myself that it goes fast! Anyhow, today I took the girls to have their pictures taken. I tried Kiddie Kandids this time and I think I liked them. Kiddie Kandids are much more expensive than Target, but I think it might be worth it. They really seemed to care and tried hard to make Savannah smile. She was over due for a nap!!! Anyhow... here are our results!!! I will be passing out picures as soon. Thank you Uncle Chris for the pictures!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Those are great pics. Can't tell that anyone needed a nap.

Anonymous said...

Savannah looks cute, as always, but big sis, wow!! She's really looking older!!

Anonymous said...

great pics.

Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.