Friday, July 25, 2008

Today's Excitement!!

Today we had a whole day planned and it went so nice! First we were on a mission to the library for new books and movies. That plan was a little altered because Maddie would not eat her breakfast so we just dropped off books. Then we came home and Maddie was picked up by Aunt Amy and taken with A & G to Aunt Judy's birthday celebration. They went swimming while Savannah and I napped. Oh it is amazing how much better I feel when I sleep a little during the day. Poor Aunt Judy had to celebrate her birthday with a bunch of 2/3 year olds and they made a mess in her house and she had to buy pizza! What kind of birthday is that? But I am sure she enjoyed every minute of it!

I promised Madison that we would go chase hot air balloons tonight for the first flight of the weekend. She passed out in the car on the way home from Aunt Judy's and I was sure she was not going to wake up to go. Barbra and Will came over and decided to come chase with us. We did not go far. We ended up in Laurel Ct and every balloon landed in each backyard. It was fun. We have friends that live on that street so it was even more fun for Madison. Savannah was in aww. Some balloons even gave rides. Maddie wanted to go, but there was no way my pregnant self was going in the balloon with her. Which really sucks because that is one thing I will go before I die.... Take a balloon ride!! Here are some pics from our fun night on Laurel Ct. (And to top off my evening, I got to see Demi, a friends new baby. She was the cutest thing ever... I just wish I knew for sure that I was not going to get sick from my kids! I would have scooped her up in a second!)




2 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow, that balloon thing looked like fun. We'll have to find something like that around here. We had to hose down Gabriel because he was covered in candy and he passed out in the car. He can't make anything that late. He loves balloons, I'll show him these pictures.

my rebel took over said...

So fun! I'm so bummed we missed it. I could tell the girls were not in a cooperative mood last night, and Adi arrived right as we would have needed to leave, so we skipped it. By George I'm doing it next year!