Thursday, October 16, 2008

Christmas Cards!!!

Amy (my Sister-in-law) and I have been creating Christmas cards to sell at Madison's Preschool as a fundraiser. We have been busy. I am determined to make at least 10 cards before Sunday. Here are a few samples... Please send me feedback!

Also, if anyone needs holiday cards, please call/email me. I am also accepting photos if anyone wants me to make them a card with out any obligation. I need to build my samples! We are also making invitations and announcements! Need anything??

4 comments:

Kelly Kristine said...

I LOVE your Christmas card, either yours or the third one down is awesome!! I will talk to my mom, because that would be awesome!! Thanks Nicole!

Kelly

P.S. Sorry we never called you at Polar Cub, by the time we got there it was like 4:30, we still wanted to go the park, AND we had to get up to my Grandma's because it was already late. :( Next time if it's open we will catch you! :)

my rebel took over said...

Lookin' good!

Sandra said...

Wow, you must have given up sleeping too. They look really good. I think I don't even remember I still have photoshop.

Cattigan said...

Love the card! Too bad I didn't see these BEFORE Christmas!!!