Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christmas Lists!

This year seems hard for me. I am not sure why. So I will begin to make a list and will add to it as I think if things... look here often for more ideas!



Madison:

Anything American Girl (these are her most recent requests)
Bitty Baby Crib
Bitty Baby Highchair
Bitty Baby Starter Collections with out Doll
Bitty Baby Birthday Set
Bitty Tees Gift bag
Bitty Bath Towel
Snack Bar and Treats
Feel Better Kit
Flower Girls Outfit
AND AND AND AND,... I think she picked everything in the catalog, so you choose beyond this list!
Melissa and Doug Magnetic chalk board and letters
Melissa and Doug Magnetic Calendar
Movie passes
Clothes size 4T PJ's 5

She loves music CD's : Kids Bop are always mom and dads favorite.

Barbie movies (She does not have any!)

EVERYTHING... we go into stores now and she picks out everything... I swear anything would please her!


Photo Frame from BRU for their first year http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3072018



Savannah:

Hats (Anything to put on her head!)
Fisher-Price Baby Gymtastics Bounce & Spin Zebra
Fisher-Price Sesame Street: Singing Pop Up Pals (or a toy like this one)


Photo Frame from BRU for their first year http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3072018


Tyler:
Enfamil Lipil Formula
Size 3 Pampers baby Dry diapers
I would like him to have a cute BOY "memory Box" this is a place I can put special things from his life!


Family Gifts:
Sesame Place Season Passes or Entrance for 1 time!
Kiddie Kandids Gift Certificates

Nikki:
I want a new wardrobe badly... so gift certificates are really what I want... Gap, ( I have not bought clothes in many years so I really dont even know where to go!)
Remote car starter... but one that will work with my remotes

Jeff and I want a new Pots and Pans set
Cuisinart ® MultiClad Unlimited ™ Cookware Set (crate and barrel!)

Jeff:
Thinking outside of the box... a commercial leaf blower
LED Christmas lights
Flemington Department Store G/C
Home Depot GC

No comments: