Thursday, April 15, 2010

Overwhelmed!

***I am doing back through from things a wrote last week. I decided to post them. But they seem old now. So this might be info you already know!*****

So I sit here totally overwhelmed. And some of it is good overwhelmed. Let me paint the picture. As of bed last night I was mentally preparing myself for a 12+ hour car ride with my whole family to South Carolina. I was overwhelmed by this idea, but I was doing what ever I had to to get to my dad. I received an early phone call from my sister telling me that dad did not want all of the chaos. I totally understand and decided to do what my dad need and not what we wanted!



So to the computer I went to make arrangements to fly there! Ugg... after a little bit of back and forth they are booked! Leaving Friday morning coming home Monday night. I have not seen my husband since Monday, he will come home at 2 am and I will leave at 4:30 am. Maddie is upset that she is not going, but after much talking to her she now understands why there was a change of plans and she is OK with it!



So I went from packing for 5 mode to making sure everything is in the house for Jeff for the 4 days. So we went to the grocery store with them in mind. I think I totally failed on my mission, But Jeff will survive!



I am a bit overwhelmed by the out pour from my friends, neighbors, and families. People are taking my kids, offering to make us meals (I have rejected the offer ... but I might need it later!), people offering their homes and cars for us to use in SC, and so much more! And the prayers are coming from all over the world! I can not thank them enough and I really appreciate everything that people have done for me.



Tina and I are on edge, as we should be, but I know everything will be fine as soon as we are together (with my brother too!) dealing with this together and not on the phone all day everyday!



This blog is going to be my place to put my thoughts down so I don't explode. Jeff is currently in Arizona and was in California earlier this week, so with the time zone difference, we really have not talked much. So this blog will be my place to put it out there! Thank you again everyone...

No comments: