Friday, January 4, 2008

Maddie is ADDICTED too!

Everytime I open my computer Maddie ask me, "Can I see Gabriel talk...again?" and again and again. I taught her how to do it by herself now. So she is addicted to Sandra's blog! It is very funny. See for yourself!

As I sit here waiting for my video to upload I started thinking about Madison. I worry about that kid when she gets bigger. I think she has the addictive personality. It all started with wipes and then soap and now blogging (tee hee hee). Mark my words we will have to worry about bigger things when she gets older! UGG!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This gets my vote as the BEST post ever!!!

I'll have to start working on Maaaddieeee with Gabriel.

I love the video. Maddie looks like she's a pro with the computer already.

Thanks for the great post!!

my rebel took over said...

Man, I've got to study your techniques for getting Maddie to use the mouse. The girls are going to be so excited tomorrow to see a video of Maddie! After we watch everyone else's, they ask..."Where's Maddie's movie?"

Sandra said...

Wow....I was not expecting to see my blog when I went to your blog. Interblogging, I love it.

Gabriel has an addictive personality too. It might be OCD but with the same effect. We should keep them away from each other or Maddie will encourage Gabriel to do something he shouldn't and he will do it over and over and over......

Sandra said...

I think Madison should put her own comments in.

my rebel took over said...

Yeah, I'd like to hear what Maddie has to say. Maybe she should be an author on your blog too!

ps...I'm waiting to see some more scrapbook pages from you now that you've got your fancy new computer!!!

Anonymous said...

I had to show Sophia what a pro Maddie is with the mouse! Nice job, Madison!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Maddie's doing better than me at the puter.

Still can't post comment on Amy's.