Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pregnancy Brain!

One thing that is frustrating me terribly right now is my "pregnancy brain" that I am sure will never resume to the pre-kids brain. I can remember when I used to work at the CB that I could remember everything. I knew most vendors names and what they sold. I knew the names of most of my customers and so much more. I don't have that memory anymore and I feel ditsier and weird. I can careless and not as organized as I may have been in the past. I hate that I can not function with out my calendar. I hate that I can not figure out how my banking online works and I have to call the 800 number for help. I know this is normal, but I don't like how I feel in my brain. This might seem weird, but I am hoping that other mothers of 3+ can relate to me.

I ask, will I ever be normal again?? By normal I mean will I my memory ever resume or have the kids sucked it all out of me for life. I am too young for memory loss!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't relate as a mother of 3, but I can relate to the loss of brain power. Just hope it's not for the same reason!!!

Anonymous said...

paka it is called alzheimers. don't worry we will put you in a nice home with padded walls and no way out.

Sandra said...

Hmmmmm.... are you sure this is from the kids?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say I can completely relate! I think it is because we are in our own "little" world. I think "Dora" and "Curious George" somehow remove brain cells every time you watch them...by now I have only a few left. If I don't remember you tomorrow, it was nice being your neighbor! We better start doing crossword puzzles they say that really helps to keep your mind working!

my rebel took over said...

must. have. pictures.

(or video, or stories...I'm going through withdrawl!!!)