Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Maddie's First Day if Preschool


Today was Madison's first day of preschool. She walked in there like she owned the place. She is very comfortable at the preschool because it is the same place we attend church every week and it is where she attends Sunday school. She met her teachers with a big hug and walked right in . The teachers said she adjusted well and she is already talking about a new friend named "Sarah." She told me she painted and played with a doll. She said "Uncle Mark" gave her a sticker. I had to let her know that it was "pastor" Mark and not uncle. She is sometimes too comfortable with our church. She is excited to go back.


As I am typing this I am thinking Maddie might actually nap today. (maybe...crossing my fingers) She has not napped since we gave up the binky and Mommy needs the BREAK!!! Maybe school will tire her out enough to nap!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! So glad to hear that it went well!

Nikki said...

Thanks for Commenting Shiv!

Michelle said...

I love her leopard print jackets. They totally match her personality. Glad you both made it through her first day.

Sandra said...

Wow, the first day of school. That is a big milestone. I knew she would love it. Is she the only one there who wears leopard print? Madison is just that kind of preschooler.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Maddie!!!!!!

my rebel took over said...

I'm so glad it went well! I didn't take Maddie for the hang-onto-mommy's-leg-screaming type. Did she nap for you?

Nikki said...

no nap!! boo hoo hoo!

my rebel took over said...

sorry! Hopefully she'll adjust soon!!

Anonymous said...

I like the pic, very confident looking young lady with the hands in the pockets. I don't think Gabriel even knows what pockets are, except when he's sticking his hands in the waitress's pocket as she takes our order.

How often/long is school?

Unknown said...

Preschool...how exciting! and I'm jealous that she still naps. Emily gave up naps already. UGH!!
xoxo