Sunday, December 9, 2007

Comments!

I just wanted to send this out there. I know I have several readers that are not commenting. I get a ton of people who tell me that they read a post and had something positive or negative to say about it. I would really like to know who is reading, or am I only writing to Amy and Sandra?? You know who you are!! Don't be shy! I know you are out there... COMMENT. If you are anything like me, you think if you comment then it looks like you are snooping and reading my life. You feel like you are being nosey! Well, guess what... I would not be writing all of this if no one was reading. You are not being nosey, but being a part of our lives and stories. I need support!!! COMMENT AWAY!! (but, be nice..most of the time) And read the comments again, because I can comment to your comments!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless you have some naughty readers who need to be censored, I would like to see my comment posted immediately, that way I get to see other comments quicker. It doesn't take too much to amuse me. I promise not to say anything that is not suitable for the whole world to read (most of the time anyway). I need something to do while I am waiting for Gabriel to stop kicking the wall and take a nap.

Did anyone hear that my Mom got a dog today?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nikki said...

If I can figure out how to fix that problem I will. I understand the instant gratification. I might have to wait until Amy gets home for that one. And no, I did not hear about the dog! What did she get and from where???

Anonymous said...

My comment was so profound that I felt the need to post it twice.

You will have to hear the dog story from her. It amused me all day today. I told Gabriel that she thought he and Jade made such a nice pair that he needed a dog.

Old Optonline account said...

I say...who cares if no one else comments...although it's better when people do (hint hint)! You better not quit the blog or I may have to start whining at you. I've been taking lessons from Abby, so watch out!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't need immediate gratification but at least a day, ok. We must get the comment thing adjusted. Amy and I had to discuss the comments on the phone due to lag time.

Shiv said...

OK Ok I will try to be better at leaving a comment! I love your blog!

Nikki said...

Yes, Amy apparently I need some help. If it was not 11 pm I would call you! We will talk soon!

my rebel took over said...

LOL...I'm up and it's now 11:15pm. I'd call you too, if I wasn't so paranoid that you may have decided to go to bed! Unfortunately it took me way to long to put in my peapod order. What do you think the chances of me actually getting my food delivered tomorrow are???

ps:...I think I know what the issue with your comment lag time is...I'll look at mine and then email you...

Anonymous said...

Testing testing testing.