Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm back!

I am sorry for my lack of posts but I have been super busy. I just finished the last of my gift baskets a few minutes ago. There were many stresses with my baskets this year. Most of which where out of my control, but I still worried. I was very happy with what the final outcome of the baskets looked like.

Madison turned 3 on December 17th. We had small family party for her a few weeks before the 17th and then she played with her cousins on her actual birthday. Having a Christmas birthday is hard so we try to separate it from the holiday. Savannah turned 5 months old and I feel like a bad mother that I did not send out a picture yet. ( I will, I promise)

Christmas is almost here and I am more excited than Madison, I think. I can remember when my mom could not sleep on X-mas eve because she was so excited for the morning. I now know how she felt. Madison understands and it so excited for Santa (as long as he does not come in... just drop the presents down the chimney.) We will be putting out Chocolate Milk and cookies.

We are going to my sisters house on Christmas eve to see my dad. Then on Christmas morning we open gifts at home then go to my moms. Later in the day we will be going to the Young's for dinner. It will be a crazy day, but so much fun! We can not wait.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

No comments: