Monday, February 11, 2008

And the results are.....


Today we had an ultrasound appointment. This is a routine test at 12 weeks. But they were able to give us a good guess of what we were having. But not to count on it until the 20 week ultrasound. We will have test results from todays ultrasound next week. Before we tell you what they told us I want you all to guess a little bit. As you all know Jeff is a girl maker and so far no boys in the family. Will Reed have his all girl basketball team?? Or will he have to ask Amy (or Chris..there is hope) to make him that girl to complete the team?? I will tell you after some good guesses!!!
Jeff just informed me that he has told some of you. So don't spill the beans yet!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I'm not sure, but I think I see a little pecker. LOL
But I'm holding off til I see the next ultrasound.

Anonymous said...

Okay my guess is a boy because I think they can see that pretty early on. Can't wait to find out!!

Sandra said...

It's a boy. I say this because you wouldn't have posted this quiz show if it wasn't. I am also not just saying it because we need some more testosterone at the family gatherings; a little birdy told me. The birdy is not Jeff, the birdy shall be named later. Is the little one going to be dressing up as princess in Madison's dress up clothes with a baseball hat? You guys need some more blue in your house.

my rebel took over said...

I would guess, but it wouldn't be fair since Jeff emailed Dad, who called mom, who of course told me!

But I get it...we won't go buying ballet slippers or basketball shoes until your next ultrasound!