Friday, February 22, 2008

Yeah... real snow!!

Today we finally had snow. I was so happy that Madison could enjoy some real snow this year, but it is hard for me with Savannah. Somehow I did a good job timing the playtime. We went out when Savannah had her morning nap. Then Savannah woke up and I bundled her up real fast for her short stint outside. Madison could have spent all day outside. We went out to play with our neighborhood friends. ( I will post cute pics of the kids if she says it is ok.)


Madison had more fun pulling Savannah and her friend than anything else.


Ok, So I had a small mishap with Savannah's snow clothes. I knew that Madison had a snow suit every year, but I keep forgetting how HUGE Savannah is compared to Maddie. (She is wearing 18M clothes at 7 M old.) I ran inside to get Savannah after her nap and threw her in this snowsuit. Whoops... it was 0-3 months size. Needless to say it was too small. Then, I bought her gloves in the beginning of the season and I tried to put them on her today and I could not even get 4 finger in the opening. So poor kid... was freezing and not too happy with me! Well, she was ok until she stuck her hand in the snow! I later dug out the next size snow suit and it is 24 Months and huge. So if we venture out into anymore snow... she will be swimming in the snow suit. Oh well, I will try better next year.

4 comments:

my rebel took over said...

Cute pictures! I love the second one. That reminds me that I took some pictures today...

Sandra said...

Savannah looks really surprised. If Savannah doesn't mind wearing blue, I have a snowsuit that might be perfect for her, it's in the box o'blue.

I love the sled, we really need one for Gabriel, Oh, and we need Madison to come over and pull it for us.

Shiv said...

Well it looks like Savannah was enjoying the ride from her big sister!

The snow clothes are a pain! You have to buy them so early that by the time we use them nothing fits! That's how Aidan's snow boots were this year.

Anonymous said...

Well said.