Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Madison's Daily Day

Ok, so I have told all of you time and time again that Madison loves to play dress-up. This not only means dress-up play clothes but her regular wardrobe as well. I have told some friend and family how many times a day I dress her. She is becoming more independent every day. I am not sure how I feel about that yet. So on a typical day Madison wakes up and jumps out of bed to get dressed. She takes off her pull up and wipes herself before she finds panties. (Very through kid!) Then she will find some regular clothes. Normally something that involves a dress and stockings. Here is today's pick....

And then this is what her room looks like when she is all dressed with out any help!
A few hours later we had to get ready for gymnastics. So wardrobe change again!We had more time this morning than usual before gymnastics because we woke up earlier than usual, I let Maddie go downstairs to paint. While she was down there she had to go to the bathroom. But she apparently needs an audience first. Here are a few pics of this...
Then while washing her hands after painting she managed to soak her sleeve just as we needed to leave the house. Here was the next outfit.

We were so early this morning that we went to Kmart before gymnastics. I am impressed with all I was able to do this morning all before 11:30am. As soon as we came home.. wardrobe change again....


She had to change again to go pick up the babysitter. So normal clothes again... then when I got home she was again in different clothes.

Now let me count... how many times did she change her clothes today? I think it was 6... and than pajamas that made 7. And I swear there are days that the play clothes are changed several times too. Ugh.... Anyone else have this problem with your 3 year old??

3 comments:

my rebel took over said...

That's so funny! The girls don't do that to me...yet...Abby usually likes to change her dress-up clothes a couple times, but after about #3 I tell her she's got to pick on and stick with it...I'm mean. And if we have to be somewhere in the morning, there is no dressing in anything other than what we're leaving the house in! Mean...mean mommy! I don't know how you do it! (Plus I've got theg irls convinced to keep as much of their regular clothes on as possible under their dress up clothes!)

my rebel took over said...

p.s. That's a scrapbook page in the making!

Sandra said...

Girls really are trouble. Madison seems to be growing into a high maintenance woman.

How many changes does Savannah have per day?