Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ITS A BOY!...we think

This was no surprise to me as I am sure was also not to you. I have been saying since week 6 that this was a boy. I feel totally different. I am not sick as I was with the girls. I am super tired, but was not with the girls. I am eating like a pig (normal) but not packing on the pound, yet, like I did with the girls. Weird how the differance of sex can make things so different from the get go. Anyhow, this is not set in stone yet. This is only my 12 week ultrasound. So don't buy anything blue for another 8 weeks when they can confirm this better. I have to say this is hard to do. Winter stuff is on sale and I think I am going to go blue wild at the first sign of a good sale. I am also welcoming blue hand-me-downs.

Well, I better go eat breakfast number 2 to make sure my boy is well nurished! Stay tuned in 8 weeks for the sex update!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

wow, you waited a long time to keep that one a secret.

I will be getting the box o'blue ready for ya. Gabriel was quite the stylish little one. I think I will get you his baby baseball hat and I will not wait the 8 weeks. Maybe on Sunday.

I'd like a box o'pink when my time comes, I'll let you know.

Sandra said...

Are you going to wait to change the name of the blog? I think you should let us all vote.

my rebel took over said...

Congrats guys! Sorry...I won't be much help in the blue hand-me-down department. I'm pretty sure all our blue stuff has flowers on it. LOl...

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! So happy for you all!! You called it!!! :-)