Thursday, June 9, 2011

Batters Up!!!!

So this year is the first time we have been involed in a recreation sport. The season started out very rainy and cold. Not it is just plain HOT! But she is having fun and we are having fun watching her. One thing I have learned about this whole experience is that 1st base makes me very nervous. And you know I am not a nervous mom! But when she is playing 1st I am always there are contiantly reminding her to watch the ball at ALL TIMES. I think I am going to go with the flow with softball for next year only because it is not competitive... everyone bats, runs and plays a base 3 times and then it is over! NO SCORE, NO OUTS! It is fun to watch some of the kids play in the sand the whole time or chat with their friends. For the most part Maddie is really into it! She says she wants to play again next year! We shall see!





























No comments: