Thursday, June 9, 2011

Uncle JungleGym....

Every Sunday we have dinner at the Young's. Almost all of those Sundays Amy, Harland, Abby and Grace are there too! Chris graces us with his presence about once a month. This particular week we had to break the bad news that AHAG were not going to be there this week! After and ooohhh... and oh man... Maddie had a brainstorm. She ran to Jeff and asked him to dial the phone to Uncle Chris. She called to ask him if he was going to Grammy's for dinner. He asked why and she told him the real reason... she needed someone to play with. So he said YES! And let me tell you... THEY PLAYED WITH HIM! So much so that his neck was sore the next day! Oh but he loved it! They call him Uncle Junglegym!











1 comment:

my rebel took over said...

I told Chris last week that I'm not really sure I actually want him to have kids of his own because then he'll be too busy to be Uncle Jungle Jim anymore!