Thursday, June 9, 2011

Filling up my heart!

Have you ever had those moments as a parent where you are running on empty and just 1 or 2 things make your heart so happy and fill you back up again? Well, every time I look at these pictures I am filled back up again!

First, one night I began to put the girls to bed and I could hear Jeff telling Ty that he was putting him to bed. He was not fond of this idea so Jeff decided to do something that would make it fun for him. Ty started to call me to ask for a drink and when I brought it to him this is what I walked into! So SO SO cute to see Jeff in the crib with Tyler and a quilt over the top as a tent! Just made my night!!!!


Next, I was sitting on the patio working on something and Ty and Anna were playing in the baby pool. I heard Anna run upstairs. Before she got inside I asked her what she was going inside for. She replied with "Bath toys!" I said ok and put my head back in my work. I was listening, but not really watching! When I picked up my head the 2 of them were naked with a bar of soap! Now, Tyler is a VERY THROUGH washer!!! LOL! He was in his glory and did not understand that the landscapers next door did not want to see this! HAHA... he makes me laugh every day!



No comments: