Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Could they really be sick again??

I can not deal with this winter!!!! I know spring is right around the corner but Madison is on her 9th cold of this season!! Savannah is also sick. I took Savannah to the Dr this AM. And I got the response I thought I was going to get.... "she is fine... the cough is normal... green mucus in a baby is nothing to worry about... 7-10 days she will be fine! Have a nice day...thank you for your money..now get the hell out!" I had the Dr look in Maddies ear too, she was complaining the other day of ear pain.... and she said her ears look fine. I need warm weather so I can air out and disinfect this house! I started to do that but I think I will finish just in time to start all over!! I need someone to take my kids for the day so I can clean from head to toe! I need to book my airfare to Disney so I know there will be some warm in my near future! Will someone please tell God that we need the spring NOW... bring it on!!! I can take the rain if the air is warmer!!! Ok, sorry if I am complaining, but I know I am not the only one who feels this way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm right with you! where's spring??