Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Accomplishments of Today

Today was a big day for both of the girls. Today Savannah learned 2 major things. We had been practicing "SO BIG" for several weeks and in her sleep last night she finally got it!!





She is also well on her way to crawling. I tried to video this, but was unsuccessful several times. Maybe later in the week. So I am considering today her first day to crawl. She has taken several steps (crawls) today and keeps trying. When she is mad the crawls really good.


Today at gymnastics Maddie got to fly like Peter Pan. She has been waiting all year for this and FINALLY. Believe it or not, I actually had my camera and cought it on film. She kept telling her teacher that she did not want to go high, until she got up there! She had a blast. I took video and for some reason I can not get it to load... will try later!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love it when they were the same stuff. Very cute.

I was never into so big. I wanted Yeah Baby. Can she do Yeah Baby?

my rebel took over said...

Yeah for Savannah! Wait a sec...that kid crawled at my house yesterday. Maybe it was only a few paces, but still!