Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes!

I am going to start to blog the Madison stories. Everyday she tells me something that really makes me laugh. Tonights story:

We were laying in bed and she said "Mommy, when I get bigger and marry Alex, what am I going to wear?" I had to ask her more questions... "Are you going to get married when you are my size or Madison size?" She said, "Your size." So I told her when she is my size she can wear my wedding dress. This idea seemed so cool to her. So she then wanted to know if Alex was going to wear Daddy's shirt and pants and bowtie. So I told her that he might want to wear HIS daddy's tux instead. "Oh yeah, you are right." she replied. Then she said she would need a new car seat (we have been talking about a new car seat switch). I asked her why and she said because she would be bigger and her crown would not fit in the car seat she has now. I could not help but laugh!!!

So picture this Madison in my wedding dress and Alex in Eric's tux. Both at about age 25 strapped in to extra large car seats so their crowns fit!! I love her!! I am glad she has accepted that she will be in a car seat for the rest of her life!

More stories to come.. oh wait I do have another one! I will spare all of the dialog on this one. She wanted to know why daddy does not wear his earrings anymore. More importantly... where are the earrings?? She wants me to find them so she can wear them. So if you ever see her with one diamond stud and a gold hoop in the other you will know where the earring came from!! The girl can not let good earrings go to waste!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a pistol!!!!!

my rebel took over said...

I love how consistent she is about marrying Alex...and I'll be looking for those earings on Sunday.

Sandra said...

Why did Jeff stop wearing the earrings? They were oh such a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Oh the thoughts that go through their heads! Their little minds must be so busy all day!

~Shiv