Wednesday, March 19, 2008

VACATION!!! Cinderella we are coming.....



We are getting excited and ready to head to Disney World. We were on again and off again about this trip... but now we are officially going. Flights have been purchased... no going back now! We are going to Disney with Jeff's family. We hope Chris will come too! Well, I know Maddie is excited, but I am far more excited than she. I think with all the prego hormones I might cry everyday there just to watch my girls and nieces frolic in the fun of a fantasy land!!! I can live through them... I surely will not be doing very much there besides walking off some weight. The girls are ready!!!! I bought them some clothes and now that I know Maddie size for sure I think I am going to go hog wild on dresses for her. I have never seen a girl so excited about a dress then her!! Here they are sporting some of their new gear!!!

6 comments:

my rebel took over said...

Woohoo! I can't wait! I love all the matchy-matchy outfits. I've got bathing suits covered. I guess I better get on the rest!

Nikki said...

You too can match!! We bought everything at Target! I love that store! Where else can you buy a whole outfit for 7.00?? And of quality!!! I will be going back there tomorrow to buy every 5.oo dress in the store!

Nikki said...

You too can match!! We bought everything at Target! I love that store! Where else can you buy a whole outfit for 7.00?? And of quality!!! I will be going back there tomorrow to buy every 5.oo dress in the store!

Sandra said...

Yes, I love the matchy matchy stuff. Warning that Target is pro girl. The boys stuff is not so good, the selection is poor and not as much super cute stuff as for the girls. Three rows of girl shows and one for boys and they're all pretty bad.

I would like to see all the girls in matching baseball hats.

You mean you're not driving to Disney with the fam?

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.