Thursday, March 27, 2008

Egg Hunt 2008!!









I decided to have an egg hunt with our Monday playgroup and a few extras. I was a lot of fun, but I bit cold. Easter egg hunts are supposed to be done in spring weather. Not this one.. 30 degrees. I hope that does not happen again next year! Thank you everyone who came and maybe next year we will invite more and make it even bigger! (Now that I have been getting the girls to bed earlier... I am going to scrap more.. so stay posted and do not mind old pics. I have a ton of catching up to do!)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Ok Amster, how do I get the two pages next to eachother???

Sandra said...

Hmmm, if I could get Gabriel to go to bed earlier I could scrap too. Hmmmm, how to do that?

He did eat today, yippie.

Looks like fun.

my rebel took over said...

Cute pages! I'm glad we'll see some more scrapping from you. I love seeing what you guys come up with!

I've never been successful at getting pages side by side in Blogger, so I work around it. In photoshop I create a new page that's 24x12 (sometimes i have to make it 24.1x12 for some reason). Anyway, then I drag my left and right pages onto it and save it as a jpeg somewhere around a 6 quality level.